Manchebo Beach along with Druif Beach are, combined, the largest and widest of all Aruba Beaches. A seven-mile-stretch of beach that offers excellent swimming conditions due to calm water.
Manchebo and Druif Beach are located just a few miles from the capital city of Oranjestad, and a few minutes walk to the Aruba's port. With no motorized watersports allowed on these two beaches, they are not as popular as the beaches more to the north. The upside to this is that it makes these beautiful sandy beaches less crowded. This is terrific for those who are looking for rest and relaxation. You may also find it a little quieter as well without the motorized sports along the high rise hotel and resort areas of Palm Beach.
Manchebo Beach is a little rougher for it jets out from Druif Beach and Eagle Beach.
Palm trees line this beach giving you the shade you may desire as you read your favorite book.
It all depends upon your personal preferences. Either way... it is not far to travel if you want more variety in watersport activities. Nothing on the beautiful island of Aruba is far away!
Manchebo and Druif Beach Attractions and Things To Do include...
• Long romantic walks along the beach! If you love long beach walks, these Aruba beaches will give you miles to of pleasure!
• No motorized boats permitted in this area = Peace and quiet with smaller resorts offering food and beverage!
• Lots more activities if you choose to book at the Divi All Inclusive Resorts!
• Fairly calm waters so you may swim safely!
* Safety is key so always swim with a partner!*
Druif Beach is oval shaped. The Northern tip becoming Manchebo Beach. Many of the low rise resorts are directly on the beach with no need to cross over a road to dip your feet in the refreshing ocean waters!
• Divi Aruba All-Inclusive Beach Resort •
* Please Note * You may view all 4 sections of their group by clicking the above link. At the bottom of their page they show links to "visit our other properties" of the Divi All inclusive Group.
The Divi All Inclusive group of resorts is one of the largest beach vacation complex in Aruba including a 9 hole golf course! It is made up of four separate hotels in one fabulous location on Manchebo Beach! Palm trees, cooling breezes and warm sand!
All inclusive? "Another Pina Colada please!"
Divi Aruba All Inclusive vacations offer a choice of ten dining options, seven bars and lounges, non-motorized watersports, golf, spa and full use of the adjacent Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive...just steps away.
link to view their interactive map!
This lovely two-story resort presents just 71 well-appointed guest rooms nestled on one of the best and largest beach of Aruba - an unspoiled expanse of white sand and palm trees. Enjoy the wonderful ocean and garden views from your private balcony or patio.
Caribbean charm, romance, welcoming staff and an optional A-La-Carte Premium all-inclusive program make Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa a place to long for. Focused on honeymooners and romantic couples you may find this all inclusive resort just perfect!